I’ve been remiss in not sharing updates for a bit—there were just too many! (Not a bad complaint to have, is it?) Some of this news I’ve mentioned before and some of it is actually new, but let’s get it all in one place.
Newly Published — “Mind Your Hat” in Wrongdoing Magazine
- It’s a big and beautiful issue. You can read online for free, or download a high-resolution copy for pay-what-you-want (CA$0.99+). The print edition has already sold out!
Newly Accepted — “A Perfectly Worldly Poison” in Oranges Journal
- Due for publication on the 7th of July. Oranges has a strong mission statement and a focus on empowerment, with a slant towards mental health topics. AND my short story will soon be there!
- “Vaticinated” in Boats Against the Current
- Expected release: 18th June
- “Hope at Its Core” in Amphora Magazine
- Cover revealed
- Expected release: June
- “If the Shoe Fits(?)” in Swim Press
- Pre-orders closed
- Digital and print issues will be available on release
- “A Hitch in Time (Is Not Fine)” in Vocivia Magazine
- Covers revealed!
- Expected release: 31st July
- “Blister & Blain” in B O N E M I L K
- Available for pre-order for digital and print
- Release has been delayed
(Source for post image: Vocivia Magazine.)